16 March 2010

KANYE WEST...IS A BLOGGIN' MUTHA' F*KKA'!

If you know me, then you know that I've got no love, zero, zip for the Kanye West. I think that he's a spoiled little baby. A megalomaniac, to the ump-teenth degree. I don't think that in any way, is he the 'best rapper alive'...much as he believes himself to be. And I sure as shit don't think that he's the accomplished fashion designer some of you Kanye-lovers out there in Kanye-land have convinced yourself he is.
So needless to say, it was very, very painful for me to visit his new website...in all its A-typical Kanye-hype and all. He's really pimpin' this to be the next-level 'fashion & art' blog. I however, was sure it'd also be yet another platform for him to promote himself. Sometimes the universe proves me wrong...like this morning. I went to his site and other than the one Kanye-poem, it is a website somewhat dedicated to art and fashion...of course, fashion that real people could never in their lifetime afford.
So with a grain of salt, I am suggesting that you hit his site. http://www.kanyewest.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment